At IT Training Academy we provide three online SEO courses to customers in Manchester, these are Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. These courses can be taken at a time that suits you, giving you the flexibility of learning whenever you want without there being any restrictions as to when you can learn.
We offer three online SEO courses because it makes our courses suitable for anyone who wants to know how to raise the ranking of a website in Google’s search engine result pages, regardless of whether they have limited or no previous experience/knowledge of the subject.
Our online SEO courses are largely concerned with improving website rankings in Google and will give you a good understanding of how search engines rank your web pages, how to identify the best keywords to target and how to implement a SEO campaign using both on-page and off-page SEO techniques.
Why choose our training courses?
- Our SEO training courses have been put together by an SEO who has over 10 years industry experience in running internet marketing campaigns for companies and agencies. This SEO has achieved rankings for both local and national search terms
- You are provided with email support, this is beneficial because it means that if you need help then you can simply ask a member of our team
- We provide a monthly newsletter that contains all of the latest updates, so you’ll always know what changes there are
- You’ll receive access to our link swapping partners website
We cover a wide spectrum of topics which relate to SEO however, keep in mind the more advanced the course is the more detail the topic will be covered.
These topics include:
- What SEO is and the benefits it can offer
- Web hosting and shared hosting along with the benefits
- Choosing a domain name
- WordPress, Joomla, Magento and other platforms
- E-Commerce SEO
- Onsite SEO
- Offsite SEO
- Link building – this includes the techniques and strategies involved
- SEO content writing
- Google places listings
- Directory listings and why some are worth submitting to
- What to do and what to avoid doing in regards to SEO
- Competitor analysis
- Website security
- Google Analytics
- Pay Per Click
The cost of our online SEO courses can vary for you and other individuals/businesses in Manchester. This is because it depends on whether you would like to choose the Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced course or whether you’d like for us to put together a tailored SEO package.
We’d be more than happy to discuss the cost with you.
If you are in Manchester and interested in our online SEO courses then contact our team today. They’ll then be able to discuss our courses in greater depth along with the cost and will be able to answer any questions that you may have.