Have you been searching for a company in Perth that offers WordPress training? If so you should come to us. We have been designing and maintaining WordPress websites for clients in and around Perth for several years now, making us the perfect candidates for delivering WordPress training. We have gained a reputation as one of the leading companies that offers WordPress training courses, this is because we offer courses that are of an exceptional quality. The quality of our courses has also meant that the majority of our learners have told others about our WordPress training courses and the other courses that we can offer at our company.
Our WordPress training course is up to date and is relevant to WordPress, with all areas of WordPress covered. Generally with WordPress training a lot of companies often forget to include the security aspect of WordPress, however, this is something that our WordPress training course covers.
We cover a wide range of topics including:
- An introduction to WordPress
- How to set up a WordPress website
- How to create professional pages and posts
- Managing content in WordPress
- Creating password protected pages
- Adding links
- Inserting multimedia
- How to create and arrange menus
- How to stop spam
- How to monitor and moderate comments
- An introduction to themes
- How to install themes on WordPress
- Recommended themes
- How to update themes
- An introduction to plugins
- How to install plugins
- The best plugins to use and what these plugins do
- How to use plugins and widgets to improve functionality
- How to update plugins
- How to make sure that your WordPress website is optimised for the search engines
- Using good URLs to improve your click through rates
- Tagging and categorising your posts, how to do it and why it’s important
- How to add meta descriptions into your content to improve ranking
- The best practices when linking
- Using the SEO yoast plugin
- How to make sure your WordPress website is secure
- How to back up your WordPress website
- Tips on how to secure your WordPress website
- How to share your content on social networks
- Auto-posting to Twitter
- Adding share buttons
- How to add a newsletter
- How to integrate your content with Twitter and Facebook
- How to add an online community to your website
Our WordPress training course is delivered at our workplace however, we can arrange to come out to your workplace in Perth and teach the course. You can also do the course online and can receive email support.
This WordPress training course is affordable and we would be more than happy to discuss the cost with you. All you have to do is tell us your learning requirements and we will put together a price that has been completely tailored to suit your needs.
If you have any questions or if you would like to arrange to get started on this course then do not hesitate to contact us. We are available on 0141 280 9900 or through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.